Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bring on the autumn.....Part 2


I am so happy ..... the TOAST AW 2010 catalogue will be here soon.

In the meantime, the lovely, amazing people at TOAST have put together this gorgeous film giving us a glimpse into the photo shoot and the clothes. I am in TOAST heaven. This year they're off to Venice and the South Tyrol.

I am totally into the slowness of this film. It reminds me that in our high tech instant world that we have lost the ability to just be still and be in the moment. So be assured, it builds. The beginning of the film is spare and feels rather bland. But if you stick with it, the ending is hypnotic and romantic. And I can't wait to see the actual clothes.

Enjoy. It's just beautiful.



Did you love it ? Let's talk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails