Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bring on the autumn Mr.Dries Van Noten


What can I say ? Dries .... understands women. His clothes are chic, sophisticated and wearable. I love him.

It's feminine without the sugar. It's just feminine ! Dries Van Noten's clothes make women feel confident.


I love this camouflage style dress. Very chic.


Just seriously pretty.


O.K. I'm thinking late afternoon lunch with the hubby in this lovely ensemble and a cab ride uptown to the gallery opening of a cherished friend's latest work. I'm going to be honest here. I think people are far too casual these days. I personally would love to see a ban on running shoes and athletic wear in public. Unless you're actually excercising.


What a smart, sexy, daytime outfit.


This is so cool. In fact I think you have to be 40 years plus to carry this off


Lovely wrap coat.

The perfect trench...in khaki green.


Can't wait for FALL....can you ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails