Wednesday, July 1, 2009

OooLaLa....

Love this. 
I would love to have this image as a card that would be enclosed with 
our flowers. 

It defines  "flowers for modern romantics" for me. Don't you agree ? Sigh....

And this....?

Yeah, I'd love to use this one too.

These are the photographs of Sylvie Becquet and I highly recommend a visit to her website to see more of her very stylish images. Ms. Becquet shoots mainly for interiors magazines such as Elle Decoration Francaise, Italia and Chine. As well, she has worked for such luxury companies as Hermes and the exquisite Perfume House of Annick Goutal

To those of us who eat, sleep and drink flowers, Sylvie's work is most familiar to us through Carolyne Roehm's books on entertaining and flowers. 

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful. I just love that tiny chair--so fanciful and perfect. Your flowers must be amazing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just went to your lovely website. Your flowers *are* amazing! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gigi: Thank you very much for visiting the blog AND our website ! Very chuffed indeed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails