Sunday, April 10, 2011

Flower Class was so much fun !

Thank you to everyone who joined us for our Sunday flower class. What a blast ! Check out some of our photos below.


 The studio and flowers before the students arrived.

 We had some very lovely Spring flowers; tulips, sweet peas, ranunculus, hyacinths, but also garden roses, guelder rose, freesias, peonies (yes, early peonies !) and some nice foliages.

 That would be me, waiting nervously for the students to arrive. Sorry about the goofy look on my face.

 I'd like to introduce you to one of the loveliest people I know...Kathy MacLachlan. Kathy was one of my very first customers (10 years ago) and has been a great client and friend ever since. 
Thank you Kathy !


 The ladies starting to muck in. And also have a bit of a giggle.

 Totally focused on the task at hand.

 Choosing flowers for their compositions.



 I think everyone was totally into their creations. And by the way, doing an AMAZING job.

 But still having time to crack jokes, relax and have fun.



Everyone seemed to like the choice of mossy urn for their arrangements. Something they would definitely use after their flowers had expired. I heard talk of planting with herbs for the kitchen counter. Nice one !

If you like to check out our flower  classes email us at flowers@wildthyme.ca

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I am so envious! What a fun and inspiring class it must have been.

    Wishing you a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails