Friday, January 21, 2011

Wow, it's been a while !

I have not blogged in so long I feel like I have to start all over again !

I very much admire those bloggers who are relentless and committed to this wonderful place where thinkers, writers, tastemakers, artists, humourists, fashionistas and just all round divine people share their beautiful worlds and world view with us.

When I started I was pretty good about posting fairly regularly. Then I started to run out of a little steam. This is serious work ! I couldn't keep up. Mind you I do have a pretty good excuse... being a florist I get up very early every day to yada, yada, yada........ of course I don't have an excuse ! Like I'm the only one who has to get up early ?

Well folks, I will, one more time, attempt to start this year off by commiting to a year of blogging.

Wish me luck ! And eeeeh, I hope I'll stick it out.

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails