Monday, March 22, 2010

Flowers for Helen

Just a quick post to let you know how thrilled we are that Helen Mirren loved the flowers we did for her scenes and the large Christmas wreath we did for the front door of her hotel. Fingers crossed they don't cut the scenes.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet her but heard back that she was incredibly lovely. Apparently she walked into the production offices and casually introduced herself around. How sweet !

Sorry I don't have pics for this post. My house is under complete renovation and I don't really have proper access to the computer. So I am writing this from my laptop.

Really can't wait to catch up with all of my favourite blog pals. Things are just all over the place at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. So nice to know that someone you admire is actually a sweet person! I have always loved Ms. Mirren!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails